If you are one of those who think “There is no beauty through force”, you are seriously mistaken! You can do wonders with a few magic touches while doing your makeup! Come on, discover the tips we recommend!
If you want to look effective, here’s what you need to do…
- First of all, you should start by acquiring a set of headlights made up of several colors.
- Identify a light color and a dark color among the headlights.
- Apply a light colored eyeshadow to your eyelid.
- Spread the dark eyeshadow on the eye socket. Scatter slightly outwards. Mix the colors so that there is no obvious difference between the two headlights.
- Starting from the inner corner of the eye, apply the eyeliner to the bottom of the eyelashes. It will make your eyes look bigger than they are.
- Finally, define your lashes with a long-lasting mascara.
If your nose is bony or too big for your face, you can make it look smaller!
- First, color your face with foundation.
- Apply a shade or two darker of the foundation color you use for your face, feeding it to the tip and sides of your nose with your fingertips.
- On the nasal bone, apply a lighter shade of foundation than you used on your face. However, while doing this, you need to run it with your finger so that there are no lines between the foundations.
- Finally, powder your face with a matte powder. It’s so easy!
If you want your lips to look full and attractive, here are some tips for you…
- To make your lips look fuller, you need to draw a pencil around the edges so that the lipstick you use is a darker tone.
- After drawing the pen, scatter the line a little with your finger. That way you’ll make sure it doesn’t look sharp.
- Now is the time to put on some lipstick…You need to make sure your lipstick is glossy or a striking tone. You can choose pastel shades because light lipsticks will make your lips look fuller. You should stay away from dark brown and red tones, which will make your age look older!
You can add a different air to your face by emphasizing the cheekbones!
- If you think your face is too round and want to make it look longer than it is, you should get a dark blush.
- After coloring your face with foundation, apply a bronze blush to your temples, cheekbones and chin. You should definitely do this with a big blush brush, or you’ll have a clown’s red nose and cheeks!
23 wallpapers that will spice up your desktop!