If you like both chocolate and fruit, here is a great recipe for you…
your equipment list
• 1 walnut tea glass
• 1 tea glass of raisins
• 1 tea glass of dried apricots
• 2 tea glasses of corn flakes
• 100 gr of white or dark chocolate
How are you going to do it?
1. Start by melting the chocolate in a bain-marie. Finely chop the dried apricots and put them in a bowl with other dried fruits.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour it into the bowl and mix it with the dried fruit. Spoon the mixture into the bowl onto the muffin papers. When it gets a little warm, you can keep it for a few hours in the fridge and serve it at tea time 🙂