Scare people with your food this Halloween!
for the sponge cake
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 cup flour
For the cream
- 1.5 kg of pumpkin
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Half a glass of crushed baby biscuits
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 packet of whipped cream
- 1 glass of water Milk
How are you going to do it?
- Whisk the ingredients for the sponge cake batter in a deep bowl.
- Butter and flour a removable round cake tin.
- Transfer the mixture to the mold and bake at 150 degrees.
- Cook the pumpkin and sugar that you have peeled and chopped in a pan and mash it when hot.
- Add the baby biscuit to the squash you have mashed and mashed.
- Cut the sponge cake into three pieces widthwise. Spread the pumpkin purée on the first layer.
- Put the walnuts on it.
- Beat the whipped cream with the milk. Sprinkle over the nuts.
- Cover the second sponge cake and repeat the same process.
- Place the third sponge cake on top. Cover all sides of the cake with the pumpkin purée.
- Garnish with nuts and whipped cream. Leave to rest for a few hours and serve.