“How to make herb pancakes?” We answer your question 🙂
your equipment list
- 150 g. Notoriety
- 1 egg
- Half a teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 bunch of mint
- 1/4 bunch of dill
- 1/4 bunch basil
For the above
How are you going to do it?
- Whisk together flour, egg, sunflower oil, milk, baking soda and salt in a large kneading bowl.
- Add the chopped mint, basil and dill and mix.
- Pour half a ladle of batter into a lightly oiled skillet and cook on both sides. Prepare all the ingredients this way.
- Spread cream cheese over pancakes and roll up. Serve.