How to make mint lemonade? We give the recipe for lemonade, which is one of the refreshing drinks in the summer.
your equipment list
- 4-5 lemons
- 6-7 glasses of water
- 2 and a half cups granulated sugar
- a few sprigs of mint
How are you going to do it?
- Wash the lemons and grate the zest. Cut it in half and squeeze the juice.
- Put the lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and let sit overnight.
- Strain through a strainer the next day. Pour cold water over it and add sprigs of mint.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes and serve.