Do you know what to pay attention to when buying and using perfume? Here are some helpful tips…
Writing Elif Unal Ozdoğan
During the purchase…
- Prefer the morning hours for perfume purchases. During these hours, the nose will be more sensitive, so you can make a more accurate decision.
- When you try the perfume, you have to spray it from afar on your wrists and let it dry, then smell the lingering scent.
- Never test a perfume by smelling it from the bottle! Much more important is how it will stay on your skin!
- When purchasing the perfume, apply the perfume to your upper arm and wait 10 minutes.
- When shopping for perfumes, choose those that suit your skin tone rather than the latest fashionable perfumes.
- If you spray the perfume not only on your body but also on your clothes, your perfume will remain all day. Of course, first of all you need to make sure that the perfume will not leave any stains.
- Never use your perfume on days when you will be exposed to the sun! Otherwise, you may cause skin irritation and stains on your skin.
- If you want your perfume to keep its effect for a long time, you must apply it to clean skin and spray from a distance of 20 cm. This way the smell will come to many more places.
- You may prefer light scents suitable for skin during the day, and slightly heavier scents at night.
- You should not use perfume before exercising.
- You should not use three or more flavors at the same time. You may have a new but bad smell because they will all mix together.
- If you spray the perfume behind the ears, on the wrists and in the crook of the neck, the smell will stay much longer.
- If you want to leave a lasting impression wherever you go, you should also spray the back of your knees and your hair with perfume.
- If you want your perfume to last longer and not deteriorate, you absolutely must store it in its box and out of direct sunlight.