You want dessert, but you can’t decide what to do. Then these practical and delicious recipes are made for you!
• 10-11 gullaç yufka
• 2.5 liters of milk
• 750 g granulated sugar
• 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
• pomegranate seeds
• crushed walnuts or pistachios
1. Boil the milk and sugar. Add the vanilla and heat through. Lay a sheet of gullac on the tray with the shiny side up.
2. Pour over a ladle of hot milk. Put the other leaf on top and sprinkle again with milk. Repeat this process until all the leaves are gone.
3. Pour the remaining milk over the top sheet.
4. Leave the tray in the refrigerator for 1.5 hours.
5. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, crushed walnuts, strawberries, as desired.