We have a guest in the kitchen this month! The handsome singer Berksan is equally suitable for the kitchen and for the stage. He has prepared a delicious Spaghetti Bolognese for you!
Prepare: Canan Danyıldız-İpek Koşan
Pictures: Ozcan Keles
Square: Swissotel Gaggenau Kitchen
1 packet of spaghetti
300g lean ground beef
Half a teaspoon of oil
Salt, pepper, sweet paprika
For the pasta:
a. First, boil three liters of water in a large saucepan.
2. Add a teaspoon of salt and oil to boiling water.
3. Put the spaghetti in this water and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta using a colander and transfer it to a wide, flat serving platter.
For the sauce:
a. Put half a glass of oil in the preheated pan and fry the minced meat.
2. Finely chop the onion into the minced meat, which you roast for 10 minutes, add it to the pan and continue to fry together.
3. When the onions turn pink, finely chop the tomatoes and add them.
4. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
5. Add salt, pepper and red pepper near the lid. Wait a bit for it to warm up.
6. Finally, spread the sauce over the pasta. You can garnish with basil leaves if you wish.
If you love cooking pasta, don’t miss Berksan’s suggestions!
• If you don’t want the pasta to stick, you can increase the liter of water.
• You should cook pasta in a large pot, not a small one.
• If you want the sauce to be more flavorful, use cherry tomatoes. Thus, you will have prepared a delicious and healthy sauce.
• Before removing the sauce from the heat, you can add a clove of garlic to create a delicious taste.
• If you want your serving plate to be more elegant, you can use small tomatoes and parsley to decorate your meal.
Try them too Here are some alternative sauce recipes that will add flavor to your pasta… Creamy mushroom sauce Ingredients 200 gr of mushrooms 1 packet of cream 1 clove of garlic 2 slices of cheddar cheese Salt, vegetable oil Preparation 1. Cut cubed mushrooms. 2. Fry the diced mushrooms in half a glass of oil for 15 minutes. 3. Then add the cream and 1 garlic clove respectively. 4. Throw the cheddar cheese in small pieces into the cooked sauce. 5. Don’t forget to salt the sauce when the cheeses are melted. Spicy Arabiatta sauce Material 3 tomatoes 2 hot peppers Onion, garlic Oil Preparation 1. Coarsely chop the onions and brown them in oil in a pan. 2. Add coarsely chopped green peppers to the mixture and continue frying. 3. When the vegetables turn pink, cut the tomatoes into large chunks, add them to the pan and cook for another 15 minutes. 4. Don’t forget to add 2 garlic cloves and salt near to remove the sauce from the heat.