If you only have 15 minutes to get out of your house, don’t panic! During this time, you can prep, do skincare, and even top up your makeup. Here are some super quick tips for you…
You’re late because you can’t get out of bed, you’re the prisoner of repeated phone calls or you don’t realize how much time is passing… You’re in a state of panic and you only have 15 minutes to get out of the house! If you use this time well, you can quickly become beautiful!
No matter how limited your time is, remember to wash your hands and face and apply moisturizer to your face. It won’t even take a minute!
· The time you need to brush your teeth is 2 minutes! This way you will both protect your dental health and freshen up your mouth odor.
Some hairdressers style the hair as if it had been cut with magic scissors. This hair is in super shape even when you roll out of bed in the morning. Choose a model that you can use comfortably and minimize the time you have to take care of your hair.
· If your hair is shapeless, find practical ways to comb and style it. For example, if your hair is very tangled, you can spray the ends with the lightening spray and comb them easily. Or if you want to straighten your hair quickly, you can buy straighteners that reach sufficient heat in just 2-3 minutes. If you say “no matter what I do, it doesn’t work”, you can also try hiding your hair under a hat.
· Have you noticed that your skin is very dry when you look in the mirror? For such moments, keep one of the ready-to-use moisturizing masks at home. You just need to wait a few minutes after placing this mask on your eyes, nose and mouths and spreading it on your skin! You can also style your hair during this period.
If your sweet sleep causes you to be late, your eyes may also be swollen. In this case, immediately put ice on the swollen area and wait a few minutes.
If you want your hands to look manicured, apply an intensely moist cream before going to bed, especially on the bottom of the nails.
· decide what to wear in the evening; If you make sure the clothes you plan to wear aren’t in your dirty hamper or among the laundry waiting to be ironed, you’ll be able to get ready much faster.
· In order not to forget your mobile phone, your wallet and your books if you go to school, it is absolutely necessary to review your bag at the last minute.
Quick makeup tips
If you have little time to catch up, quickly follow these steps…
a- If you have acne or breakouts on your face, apply concealer to those areas.
2- Apply foundation in shades close to your skin tone.
3- Apply eyeshadow to your eyelids.
4- Apply your powder and blush with a large brush.
5- Comb your eyebrows and apply mascara to your lashes.
6- Finally, apply gloss to your lips. Here you are ready!
Justin Timberlake’s most beautiful wallpapers!