How to make Mediterranean toast? We give the recipe for Mediterranean toast, which is one of the favorite summer foods.
your equipment list
- 4 slices of toasted bread
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons black olive paste
- 2 slices of cottage cheese
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 sprig of basil
- 1 sprig of arugula
- 1 tablespoon of butter
How are you going to do it?
- Spread the tomato paste inside two of the toasted buns and the olive paste on the other two.
- Add the feta cheese, string cheese and finely chopped basil and arugula to the tomato paste. Cover with a slice of olive paste. Repeat the same process for the other toast.
- Brush the toasts with butter and toast them in the toaster. Serve hot.