How about stealing the hearts of your loved ones with ideas from the heart? They are both full of love and adorable!
1 sachet of vanilla
1 packet of baking powder
1 packet of cocoa
300 grams of granulated sugar
450 grams of flour
200 grams of margarine
2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
3 tablespoons of cocoa
small heart-shaped molds
1. First, break the eggs into a bowl and add the sugar and mix with a mixer until the mixture becomes frothy.
2. Then add the flour with the margarine, vanilla and baking powder.
3. Finally, add the chocolate chips and cocoa and mix.
4. Pour the mixture into the cake molds one by one and bake in the oven previously set at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until the tops of the cakes are crispy.
5. Remove from the oven, drizzle the cakes with chocolate sauce, place them on the plate and enjoy.