Brad Pitt’s beauty and charisma never seem to end! Just like a classic banana cake flavor that never goes out of style!
Click now for great photos of Brad Pitt
– 2 bananas
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup of flour
– 1 packet of baking powder
– The grated zest of half a lemon
– Parchment paper
– Chopped peanuts
For the cream:
– 3 cups of milk
– 3 tablespoons of flour
– 5 tablespoons caster sugar
– 125 g of margarine
– 1 egg
– 1 sachet of vanilla
|Preparation of: |
– Beat the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl.
– Add the flour, baking powder and lemon zest and mix.
– Pour the mixture you have prepared on the plate with parchment paper and bake it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees, then let it cool.
– While the cake is baking, combine the ingredients for the cream in a saucepan and cook over low heat until it thickens. Wait for it to cool down a bit.
– When the cake you have prepared is cooled, apply half of the lukewarm cream on it and place the bananas on it.
– Gently roll the cake and sprinkle it with peanuts. Your cake is now ready, but it will taste better if you keep it in the fridge for at least half an hour!