If you think getting prettier has become more expensive lately, try saving some money!
- If your nail polish dries very quickly and becomes unusable, add a few drops of acetone inside the nail polish and continue applying as before!
- It is not necessary to spend money to buy both an eyeliner and an eyebrow pencil. You can use a dark brown or black pencil for both areas depending on the color of your eyebrows.
- The remedy for these annoying pimples is not as expensive as one might think. However, if you insist on claiming that by looking at the ingredients of expensive products, you can buy more affordable products that contain those same substances, and settle accounts with your acne with peace of mind.
- Don’t throw away your old lipsticks. Because you can use them to get a new one. You can get a glossy lipstick by mixing the part of the lipstick that seems to be finished in the tube with Vaseline using a brush.
- Did you remove your mascara? Instead of buying a new one right away, put your tight mouth mascara in boiling water for a few minutes. This process will help soften the inside of the mascara and help you enjoy the dried mascara.
- Are you done with the cream blush you used to swoon over? So try using pink or peach lipsticks for a while. When you need it, dab it lightly on your cheeks and distribute it well. Believe me, no one will notice the difference.
- Do you complain that your nail polishes dry quickly? So from now on, ask your mom to also reserve a compartment for your nail polishes in the fridge.
- Instead of having your pedicure and manicure done at a beauty salon, do it yourself at home.
- The glosses you use every day to beautify your lips are of course not based on you! Instead of buying a new one every month, how about making it yourself at home? Come on, roll up your sleeves!
6 tablespoons grated beeswax
6 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons of honey
Pour all the ingredients into a bowl. Put hot water in a larger bowl, place this bowl in it and wait for the ingredients inside to melt. When the mixture has softened and thickened, remove the container. Stir the mixture well with a spoon until it thickens and pour it into a container, for example an old jar of cream. Here is your gloss is ready!
The most beautiful wallpapers of Hayden Panettiere!