Does your skin also scream “moisturize me”? Hear this call from your dry face, your chapped lips, your reddened hands, protect them, pamper yourself!
If your lips are dry…
Exfoliate first. What? Brush your lips with an old toothbrush and remove dead skin. Then apply the moisturizer to your lips in small circular motions. If you do it once a week, you can get rid of the problem of dry lips.
If your face is dry…
Cleanse your face with cotton and toner. You can also use rose water instead of toner if you like. Then, apply the moisturizer all over your face and let your skin absorb it by massaging. You will immediately notice the glow on your skin!
If your hands are dry…
Gently heat a glass of olive oil in a bain-marie. Add 10 to 15 drops of lemon juice to the oil and mix well. Soak your hands in this oil for 5-10 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer. You will notice that your hands are softer than ever.
Try them to take precautionary measures and prevent your skin from drying out and cracking!
- To drink a lot of water.
- Dry your body and face thoroughly after showering.
- In moderation, eat foods like raisins, hazelnuts, peanuts that will make your skin oily.
- Be sure to use makeup products that are suitable for your skin type.
- Eat a diet rich in vegetables and fruits.
- Drink a bottle of soda every day.
- Do not shower with very hot water.
- Treat your hands with lemon juice from time to time.
- Eat fish once a week.
- In very cold and windy weather, apply moisturizer 15 minutes before going out.